1. Who is required to complete the online Building Envelope Course (BEC)?
All AAA registered members and restricted practitioners are required to complete the course.
2. Am I required to complete the online course if I completed the AAA classroom delivery of the building envelope course several years ago?
3. How do I access the online course?
4. What is the deadline for completing the course?
5. How long do I have access to the course material and to complete the course?
6. How long will it take me to complete the course?
7. What is the pass threshold for the course?
8. How many learning hours will I receive for completing the course?
9. Do I need to purchase the reference book in order to successfully complete the course?
10. Do I need to complete the online course all at one time?
11. Are Licensed Interior Designers required to complete the BEC?
12. Is the course available for purchase by all members?
13. Can a non-member purchase the course?
14. I am unable to access the BEC course material after purchasing the course. What should I do?
15. I have not completed the course material and now my access has expired. What do I do?