In support of the AAA’s 2022-2026 Strategic Plan, which recognizes the importance of Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) in the workplace, the AAA has engaged the Canadian Centre for Diversity and Inclusion
(CCDI) to provide an on-demand EDI course for Council and committee members. We are pleased that we have secured additional spots for this free on-demand course and can now extend this opportunity to all AAA members.
Space is limited to 135 spots and will be available on a first come, first served basis.
- Topics include:
- IDEA (Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Accessibility) Fundamentals
- Unconscious Bias
- Registration includes both courses.
- Completion of both courses is required for participants to receive 2.0 Structured learning hours (LHs). The AAA will update transcripts upon course completion.
- Registration will run from December 13, 2022 to January 18, 2023 with the course launching in early February 2023.
- CCDI will reach out to attendees directly with information regarding course start date. The course will be accessible for 90 days once started.