The RAIC is offering an on-demand course, The Path: Your Journey Through Indigenous Canada. The course is comprised of five modules and will introduce students to First Nations, Inuit and Metis - the three Indigenous peoples recognized in the Canadian constitution.
Course topics include:
- the cultural and historical differences between First Nations, Inuit and Metis;
- the evolution of the relationship between Canada and Indigenous people;
- stories of social and economic success, reconciliation and resilience;
- understanding intercultural communication in the workplace;
- Ways to strengthen relationships with Indigenous peoples.
For more information, or to register, please visit the RAIC