Visiting Project Licences

Registered Architects from other jurisdictions who are not eligible for registration/licensure via Canadian Reciprocity or Canada/U.S. Inter-Recognition may attain a temporary licence to practise in Alberta. These licences are issued to an individual working in direct collaboration with an Alberta Registered Architect or Licensed Interior Designer on a one-time, project-specific basis.