Change/Cancel Membership

Members wishing to change or cancel their individual membership may complete and submit a Change of Membership Application. This application does not facilitate all changes to membership (e.g. intern to Registered Architect or Licensed Interior Designer, firms requesting to register as a corporation, etc.). For information on how to make changes to firm or corporate licensing, please visit the Change/Cancel Licensing page.

If the desired change is not listed, please contact: