Member Name Change

The Name Change Request Form may be used by members who wish to have their personal record with the AAA amended to reflect the name listed on their government issued identification.

Upon request, the AAA may re-issue certificates and/or seals for individual Registered Architects and Licensed Interior Designers for a nominal fee. For more information please contact: