Change or Cancel Membership

Change/Cancel Licensing

Changes to a firm or corporation name, ownership or share structure or letterhead must be approved by the AAA. Practices may use the Change to Practice Application to request such changes.

Members wishing to cancel their firm or corporate membership or change their registration from practising to non-practising corporations may complete and submit a Change of Membership Application.