Visiting Project Interior Designer

Visiting project licenses are issued to interior designers from an outside jurisdiction working in direct collaboration with an Alberta Registered Architect or LID on a one-time, single-project basis. These licenses are meant for interior designers who do not expect to continue to practise in the province of Alberta. 

View the Visiting Project Interior Designer Application for Registration for more information including how to apply, document requirements, fees and dues amounts.