Visiting Project Licenses

Visiting Project Licenses are issued to registered/licensed architects from an outside jurisdiction working in direct collaboration with an Alberta Registered Architect or Licensed Interior Designer on a one-time, single-project basis. These licenses are meant for registered/licensed architects who do not expect to continue to practise in the province of Alberta.

View the Visiting Project Architect Application for more information including how to apply, document requirements, and fees and dues amounts.