Search Results

Policy, Membership
Members are a vital part of the AAA. We proudly recognize their contributions and accomplishments through a number of initiatives.

Any person may lodge a complaint against an AAA member if they believe that the member has engaged in unprofessional conduct and/or the unskilled practice of architecture or interior design.

Complaints, Resources
Complaint Review Summaries are published at the completion of the complaint review process as a practice resource.

Legislation, Complaints, Resources

Legislation, Intern, Architecture, Licensed Interior Design, Membership, Resources
AAA members are highly trained professionals bound by regulations made under the Architects Act. To be registered or licensed with the AAA individuals must the education requirements, obtain practical experience, pass extensive examinations and complete the mandatory professio...

Intern, Architecture, Policy, Membership
The Canadian Experience Record Book (CERB) is meant to provide Interns with a tool to record their architectural experience and to enable the CALA jurisdiction to verify and assess the nature and breadth of this experience.

Legislation, Applications & Forms, Policy, Membership
Changes to a firm or corporation name, ownership or share structure, or letterhead must be approved by the AAA.

Legislation, Applications & Forms, Policy, Membership
Registered Architects and Licensed Interior Designers who are NOT employed by a firm/corporation that is registered/licensed with the AAA must apply for a Firm Licence to Practise or a Corporation Permit to Practise.

Architecture, Registration & Licensing, Membership
The BEFA program streamlines the process for foreign trained architects to become certified for licensure in Canada.